CBRE Finland Oy
CBRE Finland Oy is part of CBRE Group with more than 110 professionals working in offices in Helsinki, Turku, Jyväskylä and Oulu. We offer a broad range of commercial real estate services for real estate investors and occupier clients such as sales advising, leasing, valuations, transactions, consulting, workplace and building consultancy as well as asset and shopping centre management. To learn more, visit our website www.cbre.fi.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2017 revenue). The company has more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliates) and serves real estate investors and occupiers through approximately 450 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com.
CBRE Finland Oy is looking for a Property Manager with fresh ideas and a thirst for success. You find change and challenge positive things and being part of a developing and growing team gets you inspired.
Your mission is simple: to manage a property in a way that adds significant value to a client’s fund. We have two properties you to handle, one in Hämeenlinna and other in Tampere.
You ensure the property is technically in great shape, the accounting and reporting processes flow smoothly and the marketing activities are on point to attract the perfect matches to the tenant mix. Please note that we are looking for a person who is more than just overseeing the processes – we want you to really own the asset. You will have a vision and a holistic approach on developing the property and the fund to the next, even more profitable level.
What is it all about?
- You ensure periodic and regular property inspections. Recommend and/or approve alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as necessary. Contract for and supervise vendor services as required
- At owner's discretion, market and lease the property by qualifying and showing space to prospective tenants, as well as negotiating new leases, lease renewals and terminations
- Coordinate tenant move-ins and move-outs, and "walk-through" spaces with tenants and tenant improvement project team.
- Act as primary contact with property owners to ensure that objectives are being met. Prepare and deliver timely, accurate and complete reports (input for reports received from e.g. facility managers, accounting and controlling, etc)
- Own the financial performance of the property. Develop and control annual budgets for operating and capital expenses. Forecast management plans and prepare monthly performance, explaining variances. Review and reconcile tenant rent and common area maintenance recovery charges
- Support all property transaction processes by leading the takeover and handover processes as well as overseeing due diligence process and monitoring the activity of outside brokers
- Lead all work related to the property
- Technical management
- Facilities management
- Lease and purchase ledgers
- Reporting and controlling
To be able to master all the above-mentioned duties you need to have necessary business knowledge, an eye and heart for properties, excellent English and people skills and a spoonful of tech-savviness. We don’t want to limit any potential candidates out with too specific educational or work background requirements as the most important thing after all is the right attitude. That said, please feel free to challenge us – we don’t want to miss any diamonds in the rough.
We offer an opportunity for You to:
Be a part of a success story with talented and ambitious colleagues. As a global company, we have wide CBRE network.. As an employer, we want to help you find your own path to a meaningful career in our inclusive, world-class culture. We will give you a ton of challenges, but you never walk alone!
Ready for the new? Please apply no later than 15.8. by applying the link below (including salary)
For inquiries about the position please contact our Head of Shopping Center Management Juhani Hiippavuori p. +358 40 869 0938 starting on 5th of August.