Volvo Group Real Estate is now looking for a
Your role is to proactively drive, control and engage in property management activities in such ways that the performance and quality contribute to VGRE’s mission to be cost efficient and secure the property value over time, without compromising with receiver needs. Receivers are Volvo Group businesses in Finland. You will also be responsible for real estate related services, such as maintenance and cleaning contracts.
Some of the key responsibilities:
- Keep close dialogue with tenants, landlords and consultants; giving advice, proposals and project management services
- Plan and drive property maintenance; long and short term
- Responsible for site economy including budgets and follow-up for income, costs, projects and reporting
- Analyse market conditions
- Participate in property planning where applicable
- Support various building projects within Finland
- Participate in selection of- and negotiations with suppliers in close cooperation with purchasing
- Evaluate and drive performance of suppliers
- Negotiate lease agreements
- Resolve receiver and public complaints
- Keep track of and comply with relevant authority demands and property legislation
- Relevant education
- Minimum three years of experience in Real Estate and Facility Management
- Experience in strategic Real Estate portfolio management
- Fluent in Finnish and English, both spoken and written, Swedish is an advantage
- Independent, results oriented, good communication skills, customer focused and business oriented
Please fill in your application at www.volvotrucks.fi/tyopaikat no later than 28th July 2019. We will proceed with the recruitment in August.
For further information about the position, please contact:
Anders Iwarson, Director Real Estate, Volvo Group tel. +46 73 902 1579
Viveka Haapanen, HR, Market Finland tel. +358 40 751 9965.