CBRE Finland Oy
Are you The Property Manager 2.0.?
CBRE is looking for a Property Manager with fiercely fresh ideas, big & bold dreams and a thirst for success. You find change and challenge positive things and being part of a developing and growing team gets you inspired.
Your mission is simple: to manage a property in a way that adds significant value to a client’s fund.
You ensure the property is technically in great shape, the accounting and reporting processes flow smoothly and the marketing activities are on point to attract the perfect matches to the tenant mix. Please note we are looking for a person who is more than just overseeing the processes – we want you to really own the asset. It’s your baby. You will have a vision and a holistic approach on developing the property and the fund to the next, even more profitable level.
To be able to rock this position, it’s not enough to be ambitious and number-driven. You need to be a people people who leads and treats others with heart, integrity and respect and you understand the meaning of team work.
Your tasks will include e.g. the following:
- Ensure periodic regular property inspections. Recommend and/or approve alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as necessary. Contract for and supervise vendor services as required.
- At owner's discretion, market and lease the property by qualifying and showing space to prospective tenants, and negotiating new leases, lease renewals and terminations.
- Coordinate tenant move-ins and move-outs, and "walk-through" spaces with tenants and tenant improvement department.
- Act as primary contact with property owners to ensure that objectives are being met. Prepare and deliver timely, accurate and complete reports (input for reports received from e.g. facility managers, accounting and controlling).
- Own the financial performance of the property. Develop and control annual budgets for operating and capital expenses. Forecast management plans and prepare monthly performance, explaining variances. Review and reconcile tenant rent and common area maintenance recovery charges.
- Support all property transaction processes by leading the takeover and handover processes as well as overseeing due diligence process and monitoring the activity of outside brokers.
- Lead all work related to the property
- Technical management
- Facilities management
- Lease and purchase ledgers
- Reporting and controlling
- Marketing activities
To be able to master all the above-mentioned duties you need to have necessary business knowledge, an eye and heart for properties, excellent English and people skills and a spoonful of tech-savviness. We don’t want to limit any potential candidates out with too specific educational or work background requirements as the most important thing after all is the right attitude. That said, please feel free to challenge us – we don’t want to miss any diamonds in the rough.
We will offer you an interesting, demanding and rewarding position in a growing and ambitious company. This deal also includes lovely colleagues, support from both local and global teams and a possibility to learn more every day.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us:
Head of Property Management
tel. +358 40 551 9596
Best time to reach Siri is: 28.12 klo 13.30-15, 9.1 klo 13-14.30 ja 15.1 klo 14-15.30.
Please apply soon (with resume & cover letter in English) as the position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found!