Project/Test Engineer, Hyvinkää
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 24.11.2021
We are looking for a Project/Test Engineer for our Hyvinkää based client company. This position is a great career opportunity for a person with project management experience and understanding of measurement devices and sensors as well as measurement and calibration methods. Our client company is well known Finnish technology company. Find out more below and leave your application soon!
ABOUT THE ROLEIn this role you will work for an international technology company and be a part of a team which is responsible for developing and maintaining test equipment. More specifically, you will work on global test equipment maintenance process, spares planning and follow-up. You will be also responsible for monitoring the calibration unit design process projects and work as a link between the companys development teams and tester partner. The position is full-time and based in Hyvinkää, Finland.
You are offered
* Role which allows you to gain more knowledge and grow as a professional
* Opportunity to work for a respected technology company
* International work environment and talented colleagues
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background
* Previous project management experience
* Understanding of measurement devices and sensors
* Understanding of measurement and calibration methods
* Fluent written and spoken English skills, Finnish is an asset
Knowledge of PCBAs and calibration certifications are considered as an advantage.
Additionally, you have:
* Great organizing skills
* Ability to handle several projects at the same time and prioritize work
* Good communication skills
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 12 months, extension is possible
* Location: Hyvinkää
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.