We are looking for a Test Manager to work in our client's project in Helsinki.
As a Test Manager you are responsible for the overall direction and management of demanding projects in our client company.
In this position you will simplify and harmonize B2B lead to cash processes and related system architecture. Your main responsibility is to plan in short term to cover intagrations in the current ecosystem with minimal changes. The position is fixed term and lasts for approximately until the end of this year 2018.
Main Responsibilities: Test Manager is responsible to help team to observe e2e solution quality aspects as a part of
Increments and Sprints planning and execution. You will also be responsible for:
- Business Acceptance testing facilitation
- Taking part of the Scrum team collaborating with developers and team members
- Helping team to estimate testing aspect needs and effort as a part of Sprint planning
- Supporting development team in the system, integration and regression testing planning and execution
- Value, metrics and quality according to Definition of Done
- Finding ways to improve (e.g. Test Automation)
- User Acceptance testing facilitation
- Ensuring new change requests stored to JIRA/Trello and prioritized to the Sprints according to criticality
- Participating to standard team meetings
- Past experience working in Salesforce platform as a tester / test manager is mandatory in this position
- Past experience working in Lead-to-Cash area as a tester / test manager
- Effective planning and organization skills (apply systems thinking)
- Detailed enough
- Ability to think also negative scenarios in addition to positive test scenarios
- Good teamwork skills
- E2E thinking for solutions
Did you recognize yourself in the description? Please apply as soon as possible, at the latest on
Wednesday 15th of May, with your CV and application in English on our website www.adecco.fi.
Asiakkaan tehtävänimike: Test Manager
Yhteyshenkilö: Noora Paakkari
Toimipaikka: HELSINKI and ESPOO