PROJECT QUALITY MANAGER, Jyväskylä (Airbus Defence and Space Oy)
The telecommunications division of Airbus in Finland is looking for
a Project Quality Manager/Engineer to join our team in Jyväskylä.
Your job will include:
Your main responsibility is to ensure Quality Assurance in terminal R&D projects, including:
- Supporting the projects in lean/agile way of working
- Monitoring the project quality according to project plans, processes and objectives
- Supporting the project in preparing milestones and facilitate lesson learned sessions
- Planning and performing assessment on project deliverables and project process audits, providing feedback to the project and proposing improvement actions. Follow-up of the agreed improvement actions is also part of your responsibilities
- Warning as early as possible and escalating major issues
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities, including improving and documenting our processes, analyzing root causes, defining and planning of improvement actions.
What we expect:
We are looking for a candidate with a M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in Engineering or some other relevant field. You have some work experience in Project Management and/or Quality Assurance, and you understand about agile development practices. We also appreciate knowledge in ISO 9001 standard, quality tools and problem solving methods. You should be able to work independently, in an analytical and proactive way and have courage to bring up improvement needs. We appreciate also flexibility, cooperation skills and diplomacy. Fluent written and spoken English is required.
We offer you a great opportunity to work in an international environment with professional colleagues and challenging tasks. This is an independent and rewarding job, with a lot of interaction with different stakeholders in the international Airbus SLC organization. You will be a part of enthusiastic quality team which will give support for you to succeed with your tasks. In this job you are able to learn constantly and have an effect on your daily work. It is an exciting and interesting journey to improve and optimize the Company's daily practices.
The position is a temporary post starting at as soon as possible with a fixed one year contract. After that the continuation will be re-evaluated. You are reporting to Head of Quality Finland and to Project Managers.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter via experis.fi by March 31st.
For further information, please contact Saija Kopra-Nikula (+358407267947) or Manpower recruitment Consultant Pia Leinonen tel, +358 40 570 1065 or email@example.com
Read more about Airbus in Finland on: https://www.securelandcommunications.com/airbus-finland
Read more about what we do on: https://www.securelandcommunications.com
Experis™ is the global leader in professional resourcing and project based workforce solutions. We attract, assess and place specialist professional talent, connecting the passion of individuals with the ambition of business. At Experis IT we specialize in skilled IT search and solutions and deliver high-demand talent for mission-critical positions to clients in over 50 countries. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.