Project Procurement ManagerVR FleetCare
Would you like to work in a work environment that is most certainly unique? With us, you get to do meaningful work and enable a more environmentally friendly way to travel and transport.
We are looking for Project Procurement Manager to join our VR FleetCare Procurement organization in Helsinki area.
VR FleerCare Procurement is a Matrix Function with main responsibility of ensuring high Quality, Cost Efficiency and Outsourced Services for our Production Units and Project Deliveries.
As a Project Procurement Manager, your will work in the key role as a part of the Project core Team, have the overall responsibility for Procurement activities in a Project, follow-up, coordinate and report the project procurement progress as well as act as a point of contact for project stakeholders.
This is a team player's role. You will collaborate closely with multiple organizations, Matrix Teams, Suppliers, Contractors and Business owners. The role requires great deal of leadership as well as decision making, negotiation and stakeholder management skills. In this role you are expected to work both independently and as a member in a Project teams. You will also ensure the availability of materials needed to execute the project by coordinating the Purchasing activities.
- Procurement and/or Sourcing experience for minimum 5 years
- Above experience from technical goods and services
- Previous experience in Industrial Projects
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects in parallel
- Experience in different tools (software, project tools, ERP etc.)
- Systematic way of working
- Commercial and/or technical education (B.Sc or M.Sc)
- Ability to communicate clearly in English and Finnish
- Willingness to travel
10 reasons to choose us
- Your work will impact the daily lives and travel of hundreds of thousands of people and the transportation of thousands of tons of cargo
- We reduce the carbon footprint of society through our actions
- 5,800 nice co-workers and professionals
- A wide variety of training and learning opportunities as well as different career paths
- A competitive monthly salary and incentive reward models
- We offer work time flexibility for different life situations and a remote working opportunity
- Free travel on Finnish railways for both work and leisure, as well as a wide range of tourism and recreational opportunities at staff prices in Finland and abroad
- Support for your sports and cultural activities as well as daily lunches
- Extensive occupational health services
- Modern tools and workspaces
Customers and growth are at the heart of what we do, as well as the well-being of our staff. We are constantly developing our management and work culture, as we believe that a good employee experience also produces the best customer experience.
We invest heavily in the future of our business and digitalization. All our operations are guided by responsibility and continuous development, as we want to continue to be a major leader in public transport and logistics.
Great! Submit your application by 16th September 2022 via the link below. The applications will be viewed during the application period.
Need more information?
For more information on the task, please contact Head of Procurement Juha Höijer by email email@example.com
We are a responsible service company in the fields of travel, logistics and maintenance, which will transport you towards a prosperous and carbon neutral Finland. Of our businesses, VR is responsible for passenger traffic, VR Transpoint for logistics and VR FleetCare for fleet maintenance services. Locomotives and disturbance management is taken care of by train services takes, while property unit maintains, rents and develops properties owned by VR Group. Corporate services support our businesses. We employ more than 5,800 top professionals from different sectors and have kept Finnish society moving for 160 years.