Every day, ANDRITZ continues to deliver successful innovative solutions to our customers globally. Why are we so successful? Because we are passionate and love what we do! We are at the forefront of future engineering technologies, with solutions that ensure the success of our clients in key industries that are shaping the future of the world we live in. ANDRITZ stands for passion, partnership, perspectives and versatility – core values to which the company is committed.
ANDRITZ Fiber Technologies division, Digitalization Business is now looking for a Project Officer to strengthen its global project execution capabilities.
This is a position where you can see how digitalization is shaping the wood processing industry.
You will be responsible for organizing and supporting our global project execution; plan, deploy and execute project execution practices and manage project management office type of services in the Smart Woodyard global operating environment. If this raised your interest, send you application soon, as the position may be filled immediately as suitable candidate is found.
The location of the job is preferably ANDRITZ Oy office in Lahti. Other ANDRITZ Oy offices in Finland may be also considered.
Your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Co-ordinate product management office type activities and outcomes (directives for projects):
- develop and provide guidelines, instructions, and tools regarding implemented procedures
- Support various project stakeholders during execution of projects (support for projects):
- support any stakeholder groups relating all project related issues, when needed
- issue plans, documents to support project execution when needed
- Provide control mechanisms and project management practices for successful project execution (control of projects):
- provide needed project follow-up practices (meetings, reports, budgets, resourcing, etc.)
To succeed in this role, we expect you to have:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree from a relevant area
- suitable experience in engineering
- basic know-how of project management and scheduling
- good communication skills
- good team working skills
- fluent language skills in Finnish and English, both spoken and written.
But above all, you possess a can-do attitude, initiative mind-set and hold the threads in your hands in swiftly changing situations.
For further information about the position is given by Tuomo Leikas, Project Manager / KFT Wood Processing, Digitalization Business, +358 40 860 6996.
Please send your application by October 20th, 2021.
Työnantajana ANDRITZ Oy tarjoaa sinulle vaihtelevia haasteita, mahdollisuuden vaikuttaa omaan työhösi ja kehittyä oman alasi huippuosaajaksi alansa johtavassa globaalisti toimivassa teknologiayrityksessä. ANDRITZilla pääset työskentelemään toisiaan tukevien kollegoiden kanssa, hyvässä yhteishengessä. Ota suunta kohti oman menestystarinasi rakentamista ja liity joukkoomme!