Project Managers for R&D and New Technologies
We are looking for Project Managers for R&D and New Technologies for manage global Normet equipment projects. In this position you will be working as a full time project manager, managing new equipment R&D and New Technologies development projects by following the R&D Gate Model Process.
We are now strengthening our organization with two Project Managers for R&D and New Technologies. Normet is known for its entrepreneurial spirit, agile and fast decision making and results-driven business culture, we offer our employees opportunity to excel and develop.
You are responsible for managing and driving forward new technology mining and tunneling applications development projects working in close collaboration with the whole R&D function. In this position you will look after projects scopes, schedules, target costs and budgets according to the R&D Gate Model Process. You will work both independently and in collaboration with the rest of the development teams.
Normet is looking for new colleagues: Project Managers for R&D and New Technologies. In this position you will be part of our Equipment R&D team located in Iisalmi.
- Have the right attitude and capability to lead professional R&D teams in dynamic environment with challenging targets
- Enjoy working as a member of a dynamic development team
- Have either B. Eng. or M. Sc. (Tech.) education in relevant field
- Have previous working experience in professional team leading and / or as a member of a design team
- Be capable to use and develop modern tools for project management
As a person, we expect you to:
- Have the right attitude to work with different type of projects, cultures and personalities
- Be capable both in individual and team work
- Have a can-do and results-driven attitude
- Be willing to take responsibility and ownership
Join our team of professionals! We offer you responsible tasks, interesting products and excellent possibilities for professional growth in a fast growing, global technology company.
You will have the opportunity to put your own handprint in our new product development from start to finish and see concrete results in your own design work.
Interested in this excellent opportunity for developing your career? Please send your application and CV in English with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28.2.2020.