Aktia Pankki Oyj
Aktia is a Finnish asset manager, bank and life insurer that has been creating wealth and well-being from one generation to the next for 200 years. We are the best partner for people, companies, and organizations who value responsible wealth creation. Our vision is to be the leading wealth manager bank, and our mission is to build wealth for our customers and society.
We are looking for a talented project manager with an interest in banking and wealth management!
About the Aktia Project Manager role
In your role as a project manager, you will manage projects from idea to implementation. You can communicate effectively and purposefully at the required level. As a project manager you create business cases to be used in decision making, you manage budgets and present clearly the status of the development. You can manage dependencies across the organization. You have the experience to work independently, but you are also a team player and great communicator. In the role of project manager, you can work widely across the organization and closely co-operate with leadership, business owners and service providers. You have an interest in developing your skills and business understanding.
Expected from you
• Demonstrable experience in delivering projects
• Experience in risk and dependency management
• Great communication and networking skills
• Experience in stakeholder and change management
• Good understanding of agile principles
• Prior banking and finance industry knowledge seen as an advantage
• Relevant Master’s or Bachelor’s degree
• You are fluent in Finnish and English, Swedish is an advantage
• Flexibility, patience, and resilience
In addition to significant employee benefits and a competitive salary we also offer you:
• A competent and inspired organization where everybody encourages each other.
• Good learning and development opportunities. We offer the possibility to lead interesting and challenging projects in all our business areas.
• Workplace in the heart of Helsinki. We also support remote working as applicable.
Aktia code of conduct is based on our values: courageously, skillfully, and together. Our values guide our ways of working.
For additional information about the role, please contact Jonna-Marika Räikkönen, preferably via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send in your application by 8.12.2021.
We will interview suitable applicants as soon as possible. Please note that we do not accept applications sent via email.