We are now looking for a PROJECT MANAGER to join our Project Management team in Finland.
The Project Manager is responsible for interfacing between M-Files customers and the M-Files services team to ensure projects are defined, planned and managed to completion.
From feasibility to closure, the Project Manager will manage delivery within strict deadlines, budget and scope and is accountable for the end to end delivery of multiple client projects, ensuring customer satisfaction.
Our expectations for you:
- Customer success mindset
- Track record of successful project management and delivery of ECM solutions or enterprise applications e.g. ERP to big corporations
- Ability in guiding projects proactively from initiation to close, ensuring requirements are met for each stage
- Good team player with strong people skills
- Ability to listen to the customer and translate their needs into specific actions and solutions
- Fluency in English. Fluency in Swedish is considered as an advantage.
- Be part of a global technology leader
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- Helpful and skilled team supporting you
The guiding principles of M-Files are "Make it Happen", "Help Others" ja "Love Customers". Our employees, the M-Filers, value high the excellent team spirit and the transparency and openness in our company communications. It is now a perfect time to join M-Files and contribute to our exciting growth journey.
For more information about the role and on working at M-Files, please feel free contact Timo Eskelinen, Senior Manager, timo.eskelinen(at)m-files.com.
Please send your application along with your CV no later than August 15th, 2021.
If you are interested on the role, be sure to apply sooner rather than later!
Did you know?
M-Files earned the highest leadership position in the 2020 Nucleus Research report. Nucleus Research evaluates content management providers on two core criteria – usability and functionality. In this year M-Files earned the highest recognition for both usability and functionality.