Founded in Marseille in 1966 by Pierre Bellon, Sodexo is the global leader in services that improve Quality of Life, an essential factor in individual and organizational performance. Operating in 64 countries, Sodexo serves 100 million consumers each day through its unique combination of On-site Services, Benefits and Rewards Services and Personal and Home Services. Through its more than 100 services, Sodexo provides clients an integrated offering developed over 50 years of experience: from foodservices, reception, maintenance and cleaning, to facilities and equipment management; from services and programs fostering employees’ engagement to solutions that simplify and optimize their mobility and expenses management to in-home assistance, child care centers and concierge services. Sodexo’s success and performance are founded on its independence, its sustainable business model and its ability to continuously develop and engage its 420,000 employees throughout the world.
We are looking for a highly skilled, professional Project Manager to lead medium/large facilities management projects, both construction projects as well as MAC (Move-Add-Change) projects. You are responsible for meeting project objectives within quality, time, and budget targets, and for managing associated risks. You report to the Account Country Lead Finland, and coordinate with the client, as well as the Account EMEA PMO.
Your main responsibilities:
- Leading and/or coordinating medium/large construction projects, e.g. extensions and renovations of existing facilities, developing new facilities, and MAC projects.
- Collaboration with project teams, construction sites, and management teams.
- Developing assignments, timetables, and responsibilities for project team members.
- Ensuring all projects are fully planned with project plans, dependencies and reporting procedures.
- Projects’ progress tracking and communication, including project reporting tools, expenditure, status reports etc.
- Acting as single point of contact PMO and the Client in relation to all project work.
- Ensuring that projects are managed with minimal disruption to client business.
- Effectively engaging with key stakeholders to ensure they are aware of the project and key milestones, and initiating corrective action where required.
- Ensuring processes and procedures are delivered for effective risk management.
- Delivering progress and project control reports.
- Effectively managing third party relationships with the supply chain, including designers, contractors, equipment and material providers, to ensure high quality outcomes.
- Ensuring any statutory and mandatory requirements are met in relation to all life cycle and capital works projects.
- Assisting the wider Sodexo account team to provide strategic support to the client when developing projects pipelines, assessing the impacts on estate, planned and preventative maintenance, and grouping of projects to deliver best value and safety outcomes.
To succeed in this role, you need:
- Proven experience of successful, medium/large scale project management
- Experience in construction and/or maintenance environment, as well as daily facilities management operations
- Experience in managing budgets and project finance
- Experience in supply chain management
- Ability to keep focus on day-to-day performance whilst simultaneously pursuing longer-term objectives
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, changing organization
- Fluent Finnish and English, with effective communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a relevant field, e.g. engineering, project management
- Analytical, systematic, and autonomous working style
- Can-do attitude and a strong team spirit
We offer you the opportunity to join our strong account site team, where we support our client’s business with a wide array of integrated services. With your expertise, you can make a significant impact to our client’s facilities management.
Do you want to join the world leader in Quality of Life services? Then leave us your application and CV in English by no later than June 30, 2021.
For more details, you can contact Account Country Lead Mikko Malila, 050 341 0672, or email@example.com