Poolia Suomi Oy
Picosun Group is a Finnish growth company specialized in thin film coating technology. To support our client's continuous growth, we are now searching for a Project Manager to join ALD equipment delivery team.
Project Manager owns and controls the ALD equipment delivery projects. Tasks include planning, execution and follow up of the projects from receiving the purchase order to the cash collection of an accepted project delivery. The performance of deliveries and project management are monitored with various metrics.
In this role, you are also responsible of project documentation and that documentation is properly managed. Documentation includes different project records, manuals, project specifications etc. Documentation work is done together with delivery engineering team and other company functions.
Project Manager is responsible of customer communication during the project. Project Manager keeps the customer aware of the project status and makes sure the customer is fulfilling their part of the delivery contract.
In this role you also report the project schedules, budgeted vs actual costs and risks to Finance and other company functions.
- Technical education, B.Sc. vocational or corresponding
- 3+ years experience in hardware delivery project management or a related area
- Proven experience in project management processes
- Certification of project management is an advantage (IPMA or corresponding)
- Interaction with others requires social skills and the ability to understand and influence. The jobs at this level may include providing training and guidance to customers and colleagues.
- The job holder needs to understand and follow the organization's processes and project management principles and understand customer’s business requirements.
To be successful in this role
- Position holder has hands-on experience in management of hardware and/or software delivery projects and is also familiar with project management principles
- The employee needs to fully understand and demonstrate good collaboration skills
- Correct mindset for serving customers, attention to detail and empathy for a customer feedback
- Analytical rigor in evaluating and prioritizing projects
- Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Superior written and communication skills in English
- Chinese language skills are considered as an advantage
The work position is permanent. Work place address is Masalantie 365, Kirkkonummi, Finland.
What we can offer?
This is a position in a company with strong growth. Our premises are located next to good commuting routes in Masala, Kirkkonummi. We offer a working environment with excellent atmosphere with several experts and continuous support from your supervisors so that you are able to grow and become a part of Picosun success story. You have possibilities to affect your own working methods and to get more responsibilites as more experience is gained.
If this roles sounds interesting and you feel you have the required skills and experience pls don't hesitate to contact for further information and ado apply with your CV & cover letter asap as we begin interviewing suitable candidates already during the application period.
For further information you can contact Poolia IT Senior Recruitment Consultant Sigrid Puhilas-Ikonen, firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 0207290839.
Picosun is a leading supplier of high quality Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) thin film coating technology for semiconductor and other industries. PICOSUN® ALD equipment portfolio ranges from fully automated, SEMI compliant batch and cluster systems for high volume manufacturing to smaller scale R&D and pre-pilot production tools. Production-proven coating solutions for IC, MEMS, LED, sensor, and 3e most comprehensive process support and customer care. Picosun's HQ is based in Masala (Kirkkonummi), Finland with subsidiaries in the US, Germany, Singapore, China, Taiwan, and Japan, and a global sales and support network with distributors and representatives in over 30 countries. Today, PICOSUN® ALD process tools are in daily production use at several leading industries and high-level research organizations across the world.