We are now looking for a Project Manager substitute, for a one year fixed term vacancy, based in our Espoo office.
The Project Manager will be responsible for maintenance and investment project in Biogas Business Unit and will report to the Maintenance Manager.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Project management including project resourcing, budgeting, scheduling, implementation, costs and documentation
- Apply and implement the necessary permits (zoning, environment, safety, construction)
- Responsible to run and lead different type of investigations related to the existing biogas production
- Check and approve invoices concerning your projects according to the company’s authorization right policy
The position requires a close cooperation with colleagues, external suppliers and possibly in the future with external customers. This position also requires some travelling and work at Nordic level
What We Expect From You:
You’re the Project Manager we’re looking for if you have a few years’ diverse experience in a variety of project duties and are interested in the energy sector. You’re a flexible and cooperative team player with plenty of initiative. You’re quick to learn new tasks and operate independently in your everyday work. This role requires fluent written and spoken Finnish and English. Swedish is an advantage. Our internal company language is English.
We offer you:
- Interesting tasks in a Nordic environment and insights into the energy sector
- Development opportunities in our responsible and innovative company
- An inspiring and modern workplace and an encouraging team to support you
Our ethical code covers looking after people and the environment alike. We aim at building a cleaner tomorrow.
Interested in building a cleaner tomorrow?
Please apply by 4.10.2020, enclosing your CV and salary request. For inquiries about the vacancy, please contact Maintenance Manager Erkka Laine between 15:00 - 17:00 on 24.9.2020 or between 8:00 - 10:00 on 1.10.2020 at +358 400 279 891
Learn more about our company.