Euroclear Finland Oy
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our IT Department’s Application Development and Maintenance (ADM) team in Helsinki. You will be responsible for selected projects within Euroclear Finland’s project portfolio.
As a Project Manager your tasks will include
- Lead project work carried out by distributed teams consisting of business and IT specialists
- Plan and manage scope, timeline and deliverables of your projects
- Support business units with creation and follow-up of change requests
- Be responsible for release definition and go live in production for your projects
- Act as a single point of contact, Euroclear Finland’s representative, towards IT providers’ application outsourcing delivery units
- Primary contact for project related topics in provider relationships, both prior to project approval as well as during delivery and acceptance of deliveries
- Identify and work with appropriate groups to fix any project related process, technical, resourcing, contractual or SLA issues
- Responsible for estimating, budgeting, reporting project financials
- Responsible for evaluating delivery risks, identification and monitoring of risk mitigation actions
- Responsible for providing timely and accurate reporting to project steering committee and other stakeholders
- Involved in the definition of project SLAs and responsible for ensuring their enforcement
- Involved in managing and improving provider performance.
As a successful candidate you should have
- Five years of IT project management experience
- Experience in managing application development services outsourced to India
- Financial industry domain knowledge and understanding of financial market standards and solutions. Understanding of the securities trading market is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build trust and long-term relationships with the business and IT provider organization
- Flexible attitude and ability to perform under pressure. You are a team player, organized, and self-starting
- Good understanding of project, IT system and IT operations life-cycles in general
- A certificate in PRINCE2 and SAFe or frameworks alike is considered advantage
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Good written and oral communication skills: fluency in English required
- Willingness to travel.
We offer an exciting position and great opportunity to implement your current experience but also to develop both your personal and professional skills within our international IT function in a global company. You will have our support for succeeding in this role and we are eager to have you on board. We value our people, our professionalism and resilience. We are centrally located in the Helsinki city center at Kamppi mall with excellent availability of transportation and other services.
Are you interested to know more about the role?
For more information please contact Head of Application Development and Maintenance Tommi Tarkiainen by phone +358 40 536 9686 on Mondays during 11:00-12:00 or via email tommi.tarkiainen(at)euroclear.eu.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and application with salary request via www.euroclear.com/careers 27.9.2020 at the latest.
The standard security clearance according to the Security Clearance act 726/2014 and credit check will be conducted for the selected new employee as well as drug testing before commencement of the employment.