Statfinn - EPID Research (part of IQVIA)
We are looking for a full-time PROJECT MANAGER/ LOCAL QUALITY LEAD to our Espoo office (Finland).
Your responsibilities include:
- Acting as Project Manager you will be managing national or international scientific local and multi-country studies
- Planning and coordinating complex projects, including overall responsibility of project deliveries, scope, timelines and budget
- Communicating with relevant stakeholders
- Acting as a local quality lead to support quality investigations and to provide training, as well as working as a liaison between project organizations and the Quality Management group
- Acting as the primary contact for Quality Assurance for local / country matters
The exact responsibilities will be agreed individually based on the background and preference of the new employee. With us you can be challenged and develop in a collaborative learning environment where you can have an impact on human health. We will support your development and career progression by providing career path opportunities as a part of global organization.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- A BSc/MSc degree or equivalent in life science or related disciplines
- 2+ years of experience as a project manager/ quality management for international projects
- Experience in quality management activities
- Hands-on experience on non-interventional studies and/or Real-World Evidence projects will be considered an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to plan, set-up and manage/lead complex multi-country projects
- Ability to quickly learn and orientate into new projects
- Ability to work towards timelines
- Proactive, solution-oriented and self-coordinating character
What we can offer:
We offer a competitive salary along with other employee focused benefits for health and recreation. Our employees receive focused orientation training to ensure they are provided the best opportunities to perform their tasks. The working environment is vibrant with high-energy team collaboration and opportunities for personal growth and development in a research-orientated industry. With us you can develop, not only your own career, but also a strongly growing international company.