We are currently looking for a Project Manager for Piping for our client in Germany. Start of the project will be in Finland, but the whole project will be moved to Germany. The start would be in the beginnign of year 2020 and the estimated project duration is 3 years.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Take care of the procurement in the area of responsibility in cooperation with the project purchasing team
- Coordinate the deliveries with contractors and the machine suppliers
- Cooperate with the engineering company
- Be responsible for the installation of the piping, insulation and related mechanical auxiliary equipment in cooperation with the installation manager
- Implement the project work with material, installation and machine suppliers
- Control the quality of the material and work
- Plan and implement the testing, trial runs with water and start-ups in the area of responsibility
- Control the cost in the area of responsibility
- Ensure that the health, safety and environmental targets are met in the area of responsibility
What do we expect from you?
- Relevant education background
- Previous experience of piping works
- Experience from large construction projects
- Good communication skills
- Reliable, highly organized and able to operate under pressure
- English skills
- German language skills considered as a benefit
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
If you have questions, please contact: Sanna Uronen, email@example.com
Värväämö on henkilöstöpalvelufirma, josta löydät rakennusalan ja teollisuuden työpaikat. Viime vuonna työllistimme 1000 värväämöläistä ja 100 osaajaa löysi kauttamme vakituisen työpaikan. Me halutaan, että Värväämö on maailman paras ja inhimillisin työnantaja - halutaan tuntea ihmisemme ja jeesataan aina tarvittaessa. Lue lisää:www.varvaamo.fi