SSP Finland Oy
Are you the One who is on top of things? The One who finds win – win solutions and builds strong relationships with stakeholders? The One who enjoys while taking full responsibility of project including planned business outcomes?
Well in case you are, Select Service Partner Finland Oy would love to have you as part of our team! We are looking for a Project Manager who will work with the Finnish and Group team in the development and implementation of SAP S/4 Hana into the Finnish Business and after a successful implementation and decision for further implementation to the full Nordic Business. Initially the position is located at Helsinki Airport.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development of the local project plan together with the Group Project Management team
- Take ownership for delivery of tasks according to the agreed plans and ensure that project milestones are achieved on time.
- Management of RAID logs and other project documentation.
- To organise the necessary resources to deliver the project by liaising with the appropriate people, including those from third parties, other IT functions, business user groups etc.
- To work with the project team, suppliers and other stakeholders to remove impediments and keep the project on track.
- Clearly communicate status updates to the project team and stakeholders, including early identification of issues and solutions.
- Own the local communication and the plan for it, in the absence of a dedicated Change Manager.
- Production of project meeting agendas, presentations, documentation and minutes.
- Oversight of all local project and business readiness activities including test co-ordination
- Responsible for status reporting to project management and local Steering Committee.
- The main liaison point for communication with Business regarding technical and functional issues
To succeed in this role you need:
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience as a technical or IT project manager and/or business analyst.
- Knowledge and proven use of Project management methodology – PMP, PRINCE2, Agile/Waterfall
- Ability to establish effective working relationships at all levels internally and externally
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to coordinate and prioritise activities across multi-functional teams
- Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; Strong Customer relationship building skills and ability to influence at all levels
- Ability to think and act tactically and strategically with high level of attention to detail
- Determined and committed to high quality standards
- Ability to plan department workload and manage elements of department schedule
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical, problem solving and resolution skills
- Strong Business Analysis skills to identify and gather requirements, excellent written skills to ensure comprehensive solution documentation
- Exceptional organisation, time management and planning skills to meet project priorities and deadlines
- Willing and able to travel regularly between Helsinki office locations and to country corporate offices – specifically our Nordic offices and locations initially.
- Language skills: Finnish, English (Other Nordic Languages desirable)
We offer an exciting work environment where you will be given responsibility from the first day.
If you got interested in the role - please send your application and salary requests to https://www.sympahr.net/public/pq.aspx?d929ba49 before 15.11.2019.
Please note we are reviewing applications and interviewing candidates already during the application period.
For more information about the position please contact Tom Lindström - SAP Implementation Programme Director Nordics +358 40 570 6995 within given times: 7.11 – 09:30-11:00, 8.11 – 09:30-10:30, 11.11 – 11:30-14:00.