We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Project Manager at ABB Oy, Domestic Sales Business Line in Vaasa. In this role, you will be leading the execution of small and medium-size projects and ensuring that all related activities are performed in accordance with ABB policy, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety and environment requirements, financial targets, as well as schedule commitments.
• Ensuring that the project follows execution best practices and ABB policies.
• Monitoring and controlling project progress, financials, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses and cash flow
• Identifying, qualifying, quantifying and managing project risks, and ensuing that all opportunities are identified and pursued
• Capturing, analyzing and sharing lessons learned throughout the project
• Ensuring that the project is formally closed out, as contractually agreed
• Driving the formal acceptance of the project, contract close-out and its acknowledgement by the customer
• Acting as key contact for the customer and an escalation point for project issues
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicating with all stakeholders
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• Induction to the job based on your previous experience
• The opportunity for personal development in the form of training
• The opportunity for professional development, for example in project management, team leading or sales.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in electrical engineering
• Previous working experience as a project manager or project management tasks
• Good knowledge of low and medium voltage products, systems, protection relays and network automation
• Knowledge of MS Office and SAP
• Good language skills in both Finnish and Swedish
• Good written and spoken skills in English
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position FI68643509 by April 17, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Mats Östergård, tel. +358 50 334 7556.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com