We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a dedicated Project Manager at ABB Oy, Transformers unit in Vaasa. In this position, you will be managing transformer delivery projects from the internal kick-off meeting until the final invoice is sent and settled by the customer. The position requires some travelling.
• All customer communication after the project is moved from sales to project management
• Submitting the agreed drawings and documents to the customer for approval
• Drawing approvals from customers
• Arranging customer visits, inspections and factory acceptance tests, and acting as host
• Acting as a link between the factory organization and customers
• Managing possible changes during the order-delivery process
• Following the calculated vs. actual cost development of projects
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in engineering or an equivalent degree
• Proactive and flexible personality
• Ability to solve problems and work independently
• Excellent social and negotiation skills
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, Swedish and Finnish
Ideally, you have
• Basic electrical and mechanical knowledge
• Other language skills
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI67701881 by April 21, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Tommi Järvinen, tel. +358 50 334 2698.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com