to lead OEM and large account projects in utility and critical infrastructure market segments.
The primary responsibility of the Project Manager is to drive and roll-out iLOQ S50 mobile access management to OEM and large accounts projects within a multinational business environment. You design, develop and implement customer projects and ensure accurate project support, customer and project-specific documentation, and secure a project’s time to market, quality and costs.
Moreover, you are responsible for developing and maintaining required project business processes and tools to enable efficient execution of projects, and to leverage and develop the knowledge and delivered customer value of iLOQ S50 solutions for selected focus industries and markets.
Role and tasks will include
• Participating in the pre-sales phase together with sales
• Developing a detailed project plan to track progress and ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope of quality and budget
• Planning of the project business organization, processes and tools
• Developing project and customer-specific documentation, material and content
• Leading projects in cooperation with internal and external stakeholders
• Hosting project meetings (kick-off, follow-up and closing)
• Performing risk management to minimize potential project risks
• Using appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Working closely with the business unit team and sales to have an aligned approach
• Managing the prioritization of customer projects together with sales
• Contributing to the customer satisfaction of large accounts
• Ensuring transparency in collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders globally
To be successful in this role, you have Bachelor, engineering or similar vocational/technical school degree with equivalent technical and project background. You also have three to five years of project management experience in OEM and project business in an international and multicultural business environment. Your experience of engineering tools and processes and understanding of project business financials is beneficial. In a hectic and fast growing company, you are able to multi-task and execute within tight timelines with high attention to detail. You also have good organizational and interpersonal skills. In our international business environment, you can communicate and present both in written and spoken English. You are strong relationship builder and work efficiently both individually and as a part of a group. The job location is preferably in Oulu or Espoo. You report to iLOQ Group Chief Marketing Officer and Head of Utility Business Unit.
Are you the one we are looking for? For further information, please contact Joni Lampinen, Chief Marketing Officer at iLOQ, + 358 40 317 0262 or Johanna Massa at Mercuri Urval + 358 40 144 3333. Please send your application, including salary request, no later than 11 November 2018 to www.mercuriurval.fi
iLOQ was founded in Oulu, Finland 15 years ago (2003) with the idea of changing the mechanical lock and key game with the opportunities presented by modern digital technology. Today, with over 100 dedicated employees and a vast network of partners at home and around the world, they are leading the revolution in digital access management.
iLOQ is the leading innovator in the field of self-powered digital and mobile access management, with a strong portfolio of safe and sustainable products that have been designed to deliver true customer value. The company provides smart locking and secure access to buildings and spaces we use daily and caters to the needs of industry and the utility sector with mobile and digital solutions for efficient access sharing and management.