CPM stands for Collaborative Production Management. CPM solutions by ABB integrate all production systems into one integrated system – one that allows you to monitor, execute, track, report and optimize your production processes in real-time. This solution can have a huge impact on the profitability of a paper mill, by providing real-time insight into the manufacturing process and efficient solutions for maximizing overall mill performance. CPM solutions are based on over three decades of experience in supplying information technology to the pulp and paper and other industry areas. The related solutions are configurable, designed for continuous operation and include functionality which fits even the most complex production process.
We are looking for a Project Manager at ABB Oy, Process Industries unit in Helsinki, Kuopio, Tampere or Varkaus. You will be working in CPM Pulp & Paper delivery projects. In this position, you will be responsible for the project budget, time schedule and technical solution.
• Project management in CPM Pulp & Paper delivery projects
• Full responsibility for the project budget, time schedule and technical solutions
• Participating in sales activities by scheduling projects and estimating project costs
• Providing technical sales support to sales managers
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company
• A B.Sc. or M.Sc. in IT
• A few years’ experience in a relevant position
• Project management skills
• An understanding of the pulp and paper business and customer processes
• An understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and Business Intelligence (BI)
• Ability to quickly learn new development/working environments
• Familiarity with Microsoft Projects and Microsoft Office
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
Ideally, you have
• Other languages skills (Finnish, Swedish, German)
• Familiarity with SQL databases (Oracle) and PL/SQL
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI65326231 by August 15th, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Seppo Lahtinen (tel. +358 50 332 5258) or Matti Värtinen (+358 50 332 4712). Available between August 6th and 10th.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com