Application deadline: 22.5.2018
Operations, Project Management, is looking for a Project Manager in our growing Marine Team. In this position you have a total responsibility of projects within the Project Centre Finland. Also, you will lead and coach the project teams. Project Manager will be the first point of contact for the customer, after project transfer from the Sales department.
The product portfolio consists of products Engines, Auxiliaries, Controls, Environmental Products and E&A. The projects are single or multi product line products related to upgrades, modifications, conversions, repairs, and maintenance on both Wärtsilä and other OEM equipment.
Project Manager also participates in the Sales process and is a vital link in customer communication and relationships.
The working environment is very internationally orientated. Projects, production locations, Wärtsilä offices, customers and suppliers can be found all over the world. Many different nationalities, languages and cultures are involved.
The possible locations for this position are Helsinki, Vaasa and Turku, Finland.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- Technical background: MSc or BSc in Engineering. Naval Architect or Marine Engineer is seen as an advantage
- Project Management experience in marine industry
- Excellent communication and team leading skills
- Willingness to actively develop own and others’ skills within the project management knowledge areas as well as system integration area
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem solving and decision making skills as well as “making things happen approach”
- Forward-thinking and goal-focused attitude
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Readiness to travel as needed.
Person to give more information
Project Group Manager
Mobile: +358 40 700 4983
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1135129
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki, Turku, Vaasa