PerkinElmer, Wallac Oy
PerkinElmer is currently looking for
EMEA / Software Services
- PerkinElmer offers instruments, reagents, assay platforms, and software to hospitals, medical labs, clinicians, and medical research professionals to help improve the health of our families. As the global market leader in newborn screening, our solutions have tested over 560 million babies worldwide for life-threatening diseases. Software Services team delivers Diagnostics software systems to newborn screening laboratories around the globe. The continuous partnership with the laboratories aims to enable reliable results processing from start to finish to ensure the better outcomes.
- Be responsible for the overall management of Software Services deployment projects in the EMEA region
- Ensuring that the CE IVD requirements are being honored by the projects
- To function and lead the highly skilled team of professionals
- Be a part of the software services EMEA management team
- Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in Life Sciences (or similar)
- More than three years of experience in managing deployment projects for external customers
- Customer focused problem solver mindset
- Fluent written and spoken Italian and English language skills. French and other language skills are considered as an advantage
- Travel up to 20% of working time
What we offer:
- A chance to make a positive impact on babies’ and mothers‘ lives
- Extensive development opportunities
- Positive and inspiring workplace with great co-workers
- Truly international working environment
For more information contact Director of Software Services, Mr. Toni Niemi, tel. +358 40 562 2099 on March 15th or March 26th during office hours.
If you are interested in the position and feel that you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your application and CV by 25th of March 2018 via the link below.
PerkinElmer Turku Site is a drug free site and a medical examination for new employees includes a drug test.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1114204
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Varsinais-Suomi