Your responsibilities are to
- Plan and manage development projects
- Drive day-to-day activities to meet project objectives
- Lead technical design work
- Lead multi-cultural project team
- Lead project communication with customer and vendors.
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- More than 5 years industrial experience of project management in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Good knowledge in one or more of the following
o Electronics design and manufacturing
o Electronics packaging technologies
o Semiconductor physics and manufacturing
o Photodiodes, CMOS or similar sensor technologies
o X-ray imaging
- Readiness to work in global and multi-cultural team
- Self-motivated, proactive and result oriented team player
- Fluent written and spoken English.
We offer you a challenging position supported by our international team of professionals in a growing high-tech company, competitive salary and benefits. You will be reporting to the Director, R&D and Engineering, and your location will be in Oulu, Finland.
For more information, please contact Johanna Massa, Mercuri Urval + 358 40 144 3333 on 31 January at 8:00-10:00 or 7 February at 15:00-16:00. Please send your application including salary request no later than 23 February 2018 via www.mercuriurval.fi. We will start the interviews during the application period
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1097314
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Oulu