Project Manager to Aktia’s Development Portfolio Management office
Aktia Pankki Oyj
Aktia. The good bank. And a great asset manager. We are a great asset manager, bank and life insurer providing our customers with world-class digital and investment services. We have created wealth and well-being from one generation to the next already for two hundred years. We are the best partner for people, companies and communities that value wisdom of the heart and a responsible growth of wealth.
Now we are looking for Experienced Project Manager to Aktia’s Development Portfolio Management office! This role is standing/permanent employment. Aktia’s Development Portfolio Management office supports and enables strategic change inside Aktia.
We expect our Project Manager to support Aktia transformation to lean-agile. You are a servant leader who coaches us to agile development for example by forming minimum viable products, supporting creation of robust business cases and following them through the development, coaching our epic owners and business analysts to reach their full potential and operating with various stakeholders, internal and external. You will lead product management in co-operation with business, technology and LPM. You have agile mindset and proved track record to lead agile development. You are also ready to be epic owner of any prioritized epic.
Finance sector is under disruption and that means that legislation develops constantly and simultaneously business where banks have traditionally operated is changing. Finance sector needs to re-vitalize its ways of working. To set the customer experience in the center of all development activities and to support omnichannel communication with the customer are the core of Aktia’s development roadmap, your heart and mind is focused on this.
You lead with example and participate on creating agile methodology that supports Aktia growth targets. Working languages will be finish and english, documentation language of development is english.
Expected from you
- You have prior experience of agile development
- You understand how Epic is developed from idea to functioning release
- You are servant leader with excellent track record
- Stakeholder management is part of your dna as well as change management
- You have experience of coaching of cross functional teams and leading multiple teams
- You are comfortable to work in multi provider environment
- You are open personality with good networking skills, you reach the goals set to you and boldly find the best solution
- SPC or other agile certification is advantage, previous program management experience is advantage
- You are fluent in finish and english, swedish is advantage
- Previous experience of finance sector is advantage
- You hold university degree
Our offer to you
- Interesting and challenging work assignments in changing area of business
- We are middle sized company with lot of potential and our aim is to grow
- Possibility to closely co-operate with leadership, business owners and service providers
- Overlook to various development programs and possibility to support our transformation to lean-agile
- Possibility to learn new and work widely cross the organization
- Good employee benefits of Aktia Bank
- Workplace located in the heart of Helsinki
Our values courageously, skillfully and together guide our ways of working.
If you are interested and want to hear more, please contact Jonna Räikkönen 17.4.2020 at the latest, best reachable vie email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable person is found.