Project Manager / Technical ManagerValmet Automotive EV Power Oy
Speed has always been in our DNA. Become a member of our team and join us on the fast lane! With globally almost 4.500 employees and unlimited passion for mobility and innovation, Valmet Automotive is working on the future of the automobile. A clear focus on eDrive Engineering – paired with outstanding manufacturing competence – we are an experienced and visionary partner for development and production within an industry on the rise.
In our new Electric Vehicle Business Line (EVBL) we develop and manufacture battery systems from 48V up to High Voltage for automotive and industrial applications. Valmet Automotive covers the full range from contract manufacturing to a TIER1 system supplier.
We are now looking for a new Project Manager / Technical Manager in Uusikaupunki.
You are responsible for leading battery projects. You already have a strong background of industrial and manufacturing engineering projects: you understand serial production needs, technical, quality, and financial metrics and the importance of productivity and profitability, have a deep understanding of cooperation and ability to work constructively with a variety of stakeholders – even with strict deadlines. In other words: you are capable of leading large projects on demands perspective and prioritize work as needed. You are accustomed to taking initiative and working in flexible and proactive way.
Location will be in Uusikaupunki, Finland.
We expect you to have
Our work is done in teams where our success is created together and therefore strong negotiating, leading and motivational skills are needed when directing and actuating specialist teams towards common goals. Fluent English language is needed, and you will be interacting in customer interface as one of the key contacts. Traveling is typically to project related tasks.
- BSc or MSc degree, preferably in engineering
- Leadership skills
- Proven capability lead people and project
- Technical experience
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with ability to work in a cross-functional team and matrix organization
- Analytical, detailed, and logical way of working
- Familiar with relevant industry standards
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English language skills
Our special extras
- An employer committed to sustainable, environmentally conscious business practices
- Performance-related annual bonuses
- Versatile e-learning opportunities (e.g. LinkedIn Learning and Rosetta Stone language courses)
- Free use of the gym at the Laturi (which is located near the factory in Uusikaupunki)
- Electronical employee benefit ePassi, which can be used for sports, cultural and wellness services
Senior Project Manager, PB4XX
Please send your application by the 23th of December 2022.
Valmet Automotive EV Power Oy muualla verkossa