Project Manager, Standard Equipment
Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
We are strengthening our team and hiring a Project Manager to handle Standard equipment delivery within Hanhikivi-1 project. In Project Manager position, you will manage project that contains delivery of safety classified and non-safety classified mechanical and electrical equipment for different parts of NPP. In co-operation with your project team your goal is to guarantee timely completion of the deliveries during procurement, manufacturing, transportation phase. You will work in the Turbine Island Department, Balance of the plant unit, in close co-operation with other Fennovoima units, the EPC supplier other sub-suppliers.
Your tasks will include e.g.
- Development of the project
- Scheduling the project
- Managing the project and sub-project team
- Risk, change and contract management of the project
- Managing interfaces between the different stakeholders
- Coordination of project documents and other deliveries from the plant Supplier
- Project reporting
- Following up supply chain development and performance
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Technical education: Applicable B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Engineering
- Several years of experience of equipment deliveries management in nuclear power plants
- Language skills: advanced in English both verbally and in writing, Russian and Finnish is an advantage
- Possibility to travel frequently later after corona time is over
- Good team working and communication skills
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 18.1.2021. For further information, please contact Psycon consultant Laura Nissilä tel. +358 (0)20 7101 271 on Mon 4.1. at 11-12 or on Thu 7.1 at 11-12 or Balance of Plant Manager Matous Zivotek tel. +358 (0)20 757 8636 on Mon 11.1. at 14-15 or on Fri 15.1. at 9-10.
Employment at Fennovoima requires a passed personnel security clearance, according to the Finnish Act on Personal Security Clearances as well as a passed drug test, according to the Finnish Act on the Protection of Privacy in Working Life.
You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Capital region, work location transfers to Pyhäjoki later.