Project Manager, Special Projects Marine
Marioff Corporation Oy
Do you have experience in project management from Navy or Offshore projects? Our team of Marine Project Managers is looking for a new colleague. As a Project Manager, Special Projects, you are responsible for managing HI-FOG water mist fire suppression system delivery projects to our Navy and Offshore customers. You will make sure that our customers will have their projects delivered securely and according to their needs and specifications. You will work in close co-operation with Business Development Manager, Navy & Offshore and Senior Expert, Defense & Offshore, and lead a cross functional project team to ensure successful completion of the complex Navy and Offshore projects.
Your key tasks will be ensuring that the project specific design is as per customer requirements, resourcing and scheduling, communicating with the customer and key stakeholders, handling material orders, invoicing and following up on the deliverables and the project financial budget.
In this position you will also be working in defense projects which will require security background checks (Finnish and possibly other nations) and the position may have restrictions in allowed nationalities.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Preferably 5+ years of work experience in project management for Navy, Offshore, POG or Power Plant projects
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering
- Customer service oriented can-do attitude
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Fluent spoken and written Finnish and English
- Good teamwork and networking skills with ability to make independent decisions
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects under tight deadlines in fast paced environment
- Good knowledge of Office and Project Management tools
We also value if you have:
- Experience in marine technology, rules and regulations
- Experience / knowledge of welding requirements
- Experience / knowledge of FEM calculations, shock requirements and quality standards
- Experience in hydraulics or fire protection systems
- Other language skills
We offer you a dynamic and international work environment in a company with high technology products, a strong growth strategy and people who are passionate about fire safety. The position is located in our modern and functional office premises in Vantaa. At Marioff we value diversity in all its forms and we believe that it is our excellent, highly skilled people who make success, competitive excellence and innovation happen. Join us to our mission to protect people, property and business continuity!
Any questions? Please contact:
Senior Manager, Projects
Marine Business Unit
email@example.com Phone: +358 (0)50 367 2007
Call times: Tuesday 4.2.2020 @ 13-14:00
Wednesday 5.2.2020 @ 13-14:00
Thursday 6.2.2020 @ 13-14:00
Interested to join our journey? Please send your application and CV right away or by 10th of February 2020 latest by clicking Apply now. Please include your salary request. This position will be filled as soon as suitable new marioffian has been found, so send your application today!