Project Manager (Sparcs)
We are looking for a
Sparcs Project Manager
to join our Development team based in Espoo at our Iso Omena office.
This position is a unique fixed-term EU-funded project with full-time working hours. The project has just started and lasts until September 2022.
As Sparc’s Project Manager, your main responsibilities are:
- SPARCS project management and documentation
- Collaboration with other SPARCs partners, especially with the Espoo consortium.
- Preparing and compiling Citycon deliverables to the SPARCs consortium
- Coordinating Smart Energy solutions research together with VTT, Adven, KONE, Plugit.
What is Sparcs?
Sparcs targets to tackle the multifaceted challenges that cities are called to solve by creating the ecosystems necessary for the urban energy transformation in cities towards a citizens inclusive.
Sparcs - Sustainable energy Positive & zero cARbon CommunitieS
For further information, please see https://www.sparcs.info/
To be successful in this position, you will need
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from technical or environmental fields or post-graduate
- You share interest in sustainability and energy efficiency solutions for built environments
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Experience from EU-projects is a strong benefit
- A team player with excellent cooperation and networking skills
- Fluency in Finnish and English (specially written, all documentation will be in English)
We offer you a unique opportunity to develop your skills and gain a lot of experience in different aspects of our diverse construction process of our brand new Lippulaiva shopping center in Espoo. The position is interesting and independent and includes wide networking and reaching responsibilities as well as some travelling inside EU.
We also offer a competitive compensation including wide employee benefits. Moreover, you will work with great colleagues and be part of a team that works well and has fun together.
“Lippulaiva will be a totally new local city / shopping center on top of the new Espoonlahti metro station. Furthermore nine residential buildings will be built on top of Lippulaiva shopping center. The gross area of the shopping center is approximately 132.000 sqm and the residential 48.000 sqm which makes it one of the biggest ongoing construction projects in Finland. Lippulaiva will be a true forerunner in sustainability when it will be heated and cooled by a thermal energy power plant provided by Adven.”
More information about Lippulaiva: http://hanke.lippulaiva.fi/
Getting interested? Apply now!
For more information, please contact:
Corporate Sustainability Analyst Wilhelm Ehrnrooth tel. +358 40 730 0997 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Property Development Director Risto Seppo tel. +358 45 657 8990 (email@example.com).
Applications are accepted until December 12th, 2019.