We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Project Manager, Solar Inverters at ABB Oy, Solar business line in Helsinki.
• Responsibility for product improvement projects in product engineering department
• Responsibility for project scope, schedule, project cost, product cost, quality in the and risk management of the projects
• Responsibility for reporting status and key KPIs of the project
• Owner of technical requirements and changes
• Responsibility for project specific subcontracting
• Owner of subprojects
• Possibility to increase use of renewable energy
• Career opportunities in global company with strong market share in solar inverter business
• Master of Science (Technology)
• At least 2 years of project management experience
• At least 3 years of product engineering or R&D work experience with Solar inverters or similar systems
• Co-operative team player, self-driven to deliver results in multi-project environment with multiple global stakeholders
• Effective and clear oral and written communication skills both in Finnish and English
• Capability to make conclusions and decisions
Ideally you have
• Certification process of Solar inverters
• IPMA C
• Six Sigma Green Belt
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI68027248 by June 30th, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, please contact Kimmo Heinonen, tel. +358 50 3322 853.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader with a comprehensive offering for digital industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB is today a leader in digital industries with four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by its common ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB’s market leading Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com