Project Manager, parental leave replacement
We are now looking for a highly motivatedPROJECT MANAGER, parental leave replacement
located in Rajamäki, Finland.
If you apply successfully for the job Project Manager, you will join us at an exciting time. With fantastic growth in recent years, we want to ensure that this growth can continue for many years. You will be an active member of the Engineering and Development team working with cutting edge technologies and a broad portfolio of diverse projects.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual who is proud of their work and, with our support, is eager to develop themselves to the next level. Profound analytical skills combined with the ability to work independently are essential for this role. We are looking for a curious personality who likes to analyse and work on cross-functional topics and relishes continuous learning. If you are a proactive personality who enjoys communicating both on an international executive level and a plant floor level then you are the ideal fit for us!
The main responsibilities include:
- Project planning and scope defining for quick turnaround manufacturing development projects
- Manufacturing performance improvement through successful commissioning of development projects (production efficiency, product quality, environmental friendliness, employee H&S)
- Project Management for few larger investment projects (resourcing, scheduling, investment applications, contractor management, payment management, planning and leading)
Your required qualifications and key skills are:
- Fluent both spoken and written English and Finnish
- MSc or BSc in engineering, preferably in chemistry or process technology or industrial engineering & management
- Experience in project management assignments, preferably in manufacturing environment
- Fluent and clear communication, result oriented and high level of accountability
- Experience in health and safety management and development is an asset
We offer you a challenging and multifaceted employment opportunity in a fast-growing leading company in the enzyme industry. Our international working environment will offer you the opportunity to further develop yourself personally and professionally. You will find a progressive team-oriented management which supports you through open communication and accessibility.
Do we have your attention?
For more information, please contact Engineering Manager Arni Kujala e-mail arni.kujala[at]roal.fi or p. +358 40 562 4401.
Please submit the e-application form below together with your CV and a cover letter, including your expected salary, in English, by June 7, 2020.