Project Manager, New Build
Howden Turbo Fans Oy
The Big Picture:
Howden designs, engineers and supplies air and gas handling equipment, including industrial fans, process gas compressors and rotary heat exchangers. Established over 150 years ago as an engineering firm, Howden has grown to become a worldwide organization with over 6,000 employees and companies in 26 countries.
Howden Turbo Fans Oy being part of Howden Group designs and sells high pressure centrifugal fans for industrial processes, especially for Mechanical Vapor Compression.
We are now looking for a
PROJECT MANAGER - NEW BUILD
to join our team.
What needs to be done?
- Supporting sales and application engineering in the pre-bid process
- Managing sales order information in corporate ERP system
- Establishing sales file records, project schedules and communication with customers in managing project milestones and delivery schedules
- Organizing project meetings with relevant internal parties and ensuring all project details are communicated to central functions such as Commercial Project management, Order Management, Procurement, Quality, Engineering, Finance
- Ensure that project financial objectives, schedule and quality are achieved to budget
- Facilitating internal and external communications throughout the project to ensure timely supply of information to defined receiving party
- Coordinating of customer claims within warranty period
What do you need to bring?
- Engineering Degree, with 3-5 years Project Management work experience in an engineering or heavy industrial firm
- Preferably project management certification
- Experience in the financial aspects of project management
- Able to demonstrate the ability to understand mechanical and preferably electrical equipment design and interface concepts
- Capacity to exceed expectations through difficult challenges, finding solutions not problems
- Good interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills, both Finnish and English
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Software including; Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Experience in working with ERP, preferably SAP
What will you get in return?
- An exciting opportunity to become a part of an international working environment in a successful and high performing company with a dedicated team focused on achieving result
- Lunch benefit and Smartum Exercise & Culture Benefit
- Great location in Espoo
We are looking for a great and cooperative colleague who will be working as Project Manager in New Build. If you recognise yourself as the candidate we are looking for don't hesitate to apply. Please fill your application (with CV and cover letter including salary request) today. We will review applications continuously and fill the position when we find a suitable candidate.