MERMEC has been known as a reliable and pioneering developer of high-tech solutions to the railway and steel industries for over 30 years. With an innovation-driven culture, we distinguish ourselves by our capacity to develop in house all software and equipment that make the core of our solutions. This major competitive advantage sets ourselves apart from other vendors and takes our products and services to the next level. MERMEC will provide the technology and skilled personnel for the measurement campaigns of the Finnish rail line.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic PROJECT MANAGER who will be responsible for managing the project life cycle, all the way from the start to the completion of the finished product and service activities as well.
• management and monitoring of the contract budgets
• development of planning and detailed planning
• efficient and effective organization of human resources assigned to the projects
• monitoring the progress of the projects assigned
• update of project completion estimates
• taking initiatives to prevent the occurrence of contractual risks
• maintaining relations and the constant updating of all the corporate bodies in the projects
• production of documentation of competence and supervision of the one created by the project team
• analysis of the performance indicators of the project team in order to propose any improvement actions
• maintenance and constant updating of the clients of progress of the projects, on the criticalities encountered in the performance and on the improvement actions
• degree in engineering, preferably management, electrical, electronic and mechanical
• years of experience in carrying out project management activities preferably (but not exclusively) in companies operating in the railway sector
• proven technical and management skills
• ability to manage economic and human resources
• excellent interpersonal skills, leadership and strong orientation towards the achievement of objectives
You are also ready to travel at national and international level and have an excellent knowledge of English. You are able to adapt to complex work environments characterized by strong stimuli and stress.
Leave your application latest on 11th of November with your CV in English and salary requirement attached.
For more information, please contact HR Consultant Milla Vettenranta, mobile +358 40 584 1707, firstname.lastname@example.org
Asiakkaan tehtävänimike: Project manager
Yhteyshenkilö: Milla Vettenranta