Take your next career step in a market leader company - our client is eager to welcome a new team member for a Project Manager role! Are you a multi-talent with the combination of electrical engineering and project management experience? This job offers you meaningful tasks and interesting weekdays filled with stakeholder co-operation and different project managerial responsibilities. We are filling the position as soon as we find the suitable candidate, so read more below and leave your application soon!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Project Manager you will join a team consisting of six other members who are all experts of their own field. You will have a chance to use your expertise of electrical engineering and get to collaborate with several stakeholders, such as partners, suppliers, manufacturers and internal teams. While the company offers a partial remote-work opportunity, they would like to see you at sight in Hyvinkää in weekly basis.
You are offered:
* Supportive team-members who want to create a warm working environment
* Insights into a global market leader company
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
You will be leading projects which are related to different Solution Creation activities, such as new innovations or developing alternative options. You will get to manage effective execution of selected projects from start to real implementation.
* Understanding the business requirements and making technical evaluation
* Concepting, budgeting and scheduling
* Leading the implementation
* Working in close collaboration with many stakeholders
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background
* Previous work experience in (ideally) both project management and electrical engineering
* Good engineering skills with engineering design experience
* Strong planning, organizing and prioritizing skills
* Knowledge and working experience of applicable design tools
* Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken
As a person you are:
* Strong collaborator and team-player
* Capable of making decisions and scheduling
* Self-initiative, active and bold
* Able to solve problems
* Start: In August 2022
* Work extent: Permanent contract with Academic Work
* Location: Hyvinkää with partial remote-work possibility
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Our client operates internationally and is a market leader in their field. They offer whole solutions from production and shipping to maintenance and modernization services to their customers and engaging job opportunities and supportive environment to their employees.