Project Manager, HVAC, Nuclear Island
Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
We are strengthening our Nuclear Island team and we are hiring more Project Managers. As a Project Manager you will participate into supervision and control of the schedules, design, installation and testing of the Nuclear Island HVAC systems and their interfaces during the nuclear power plant project. You will work as part of the team in contact with suppliers and authorities.
Your tasks will include at least
- Management of deliverables within the assigned scope
- Schedule development including schedule quality and logic
- Schedule monitoring, project progress review and reporting including management of risk related to the schedule and project deliverables
- Identification and management of the project risks as well as coordination of mitigation actions internally in Fennovoima and with suppliers
- Control of EPC contract requirement fulfillment in relation to assigned scope, especially in connection to change management, request for clarification and contract variations
- Follow-up and control of technical open issues together with evaluation of their impact to the project and project schedule
- Developing Lessons Learned -management within the unit
- Communicate internally with Fennovoima stakeholders and externally with suppliers
- Participate on the works related to construction license application
- Supervision of suppliers' activities, construction, installation and quality assurance within your multidisciplinary scope of responsibility
- Preparation works related to commissioning and supervision of commissioning inspections and tests
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Project management knowledge and experience
- Minimum 10 years of HVAC experience on NPP-project or operation of NPP or large industrial project
- Knowledge of the nuclear safety regulations and PWR-technology
- Applicable Master’s degree
- Skills in utilizing software programs like:
Excel, main focus on Advanced Charting / Advanced Formulae / VBA & Macros / Data Tables, Simulations & solver
Scheduling tools as Primavera
- Very good communication skills and team spirit
- Analysis and synthesis skills
- Language skills: advanced in English both verbally and in writing. Finnish/Russian is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel
We appreciate professional and positive team players who want to take responsibility and make the decisions and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your application and CV no later than 18.1.2021 here. For further information, please contact Psycon consultant Lari Koivu tel. +358 (0)20 7101 267 on Tue 29.12. at 10-11 or Tue 5.1. at 13-14 or Nuclear Island Complex Systems Unit Manager, Pascal Pennec tel. +358 (0)40 573 1938 on Wed 23.12. at 12-13 or on Wed 13.1. at 12-13. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Employment at Fennovoima requires a passed personnel security clearance, according to the Finnish Act on Personal Security Clearances as well as a passed drug test, according to the Finnish Act on the Protection of Privacy in Working Life.
Work location: Pyhäjoki