Project Manager for Workplace Moves
ISS Palvelut Oy
ISS Palvelut is growing its facility service business in Finland and we are now looking for a motivated and experienced Project Manager for Workplace Moves to strengthen our organization. This position is permanent and based mainly at the customer’s headquarters in Helsinki with occasional meetings at ISS Palvelut HQ in Helsinki.
In this role as a Project Manager for Workplace Moves you are responsible for planning, overseeing and leading our move projects from ideation through to completion. Space Coordination by liaising with the business to understand space/occupancy requirements and development. This is a role that requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders as well as strong commercial awareness. You need to have very strong project manager skills, though the role doesn´t include managerial responsibilities.
Personal and professional qualifications:
- Experienced in project management and have a good knowledge of project co-ordination and moving/relocation of workstations process ensuring that the quality, safety, environmental standards, legislation and regulatory requirements are met.
- Excellent IT skills are required in MS Office (Especially in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project). AutoCAD knowledge is an asset.
- Excellent communicator and strong team player ensuring that all service partners, employees and contractors are able to carry out their change duties
- Strong people management skills; The ability to interface with diverse client stakeholders and ISS vendor teams
- The ability to understand the key financial, labour and material variables and identify to the business where improvements can be made, as well as manage your own budget
- The ability to understand Client needs, working always in a polite and diligent manner.
- The ability to recognise, implement and maintain high standards of excellence in the areas of quality, safety and operational performance within the Client account.
- Strong resource management skills; the ability to recognise where resources can be saved and bring this to the attention of the stakeholders.
- The ability to maintain an objective and positive focus through periods of high and sustained work pressure.
- The ability to make efficient key decisions.
- Fluent communication skills both written and verbal in Finnish and English.
We offer you an interesting and challenging position in a global organization and the possibility to work with our amazing Key Accounts. We will support your growth both professionally and personally. Join us on our mission to become the world’s best service organization!
If you are the one we are looking for, fill in your application form as soon as possible or latest on 20th of October by using the link below. Please attach also your CV in your application.