Project Manager (Delivery area), Espoo
We are looking for
Project Manager (Delivery Area)
for our Global Client in Espoo.
The assignment is estimated to be 100% allocation at least until end of the year 2019, and it would continue with at least 50% allocation until 30.6.2020.
- Development and global implementation of a transportation management system.
- General PM tasks including financials management, project team management, vendor management.etc.
- Previous experience of leading global projects
- Logistics experience (transportation solutions)- a good grasp of what logistics means is an asset, to be able to understand the related concepts
- Experience in working with /managing suppliers
- Strong English/communication (written and verbal) skills – most of the communication to the program steering
Start: Mid-August / Beginning of September onwards
Estimated duration: TBC with time, for the moment estimated need until end of H1/2020
Allocation: 100% until 31.12.2019, then continuing with 50% allocation at least until 30.6.2020
Finnish language knowledge and experience in similar kind of role in an international environment are considered a plus.
In this role you will get to strengthen your expertise in multicultural environment in a well-known global company.
Working place is in Espoo. Some parts of the work can be done remote.
Interested? Please apply ASAP by registering your CV or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact Delivery Manager Katja Mercedes, +358 40 0253 248.