Project Manager, China
Firstbeat Technologies Oy
Interested in working with the hottest wearable brands like Garmin, Huawei and Suunto? Keen to promote proven heartbeat analytics technology utilized by Manchester United, the Golden State Warriors, and top corporations? Ready to improve the wellness of millions of people around the world? Here’s your chance.
We are looking for a Project Manager, China, to join our Consumer technologies team. As a China Project Manager, you would be working closely with our partner brands in China and elsewhere in Asia to ensure best-in-class user experience is being delivered to the end user. Together with our team of experts, you would work in collaboration with our Chinese customers and support producing great product concepts, proposals and consumer experiences!
The role includes:
- Supporting our Chinese partner brands’ technical teams to successfully deliver excellent Firstbeat experience for the end user
- Managing technology integration projects and coordinating the resources for flawless execution of projects
- Defining project scope and objectives for Chinese customers
- Providing onsite support to ensure smooth and correct implementation of Firstbeat concepts and analytics
We are looking for:
- A customer-oriented individual
- Technical expertise. Experience of wearables or other consumer technologies is considered an advantage.
- Experience of software development is a plus
- Project managements skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Native-level Chinese language. Specify your abilities in more detail in your application e.g., Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese Chinese.
- Ability to solve problems and deliver results against strict deadlines
- Ability to work in an international context with international customers
- Relevant education and/or task experience
- Passion for health and sports
- Ability for frequent travel to China and other regions in Asia
- Position of influence in a world-leading physiological analytics company that makes a real difference in people’s lives
- Chance to develop future paths and work with industry leading products and technology used by elite athletes, wellness professionals, corporations and millions of consumers worldwide
- Dynamic and skilled multidisciplinary team, great partners and an inspiring work environment
- Comprehensive benefits and flexible working conditions
- As a company promoting health and wellness, we take pride in caring for our employees
The position is preferably based in Firstbeat HQ in Jyväskylä, Finland. Ability to travel required. Applications deadline: 18.10.2019. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org