We are now looking for a Project Manager for a global transportation management transformation project. In this role, you work globally with teams from Poland, China, United States, Sweden and Finland. If you have good coordination skills and ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously, this can be the right position for you! Read more and apply today already today - we are proceeding with the potential candidates in the fast pace!
ABOUT THE ROLE In this project, you can either work part-time (min. 20hours/week) or it is possible to work full-time in which case the Project Manager role would be combined with another one. This other role is related to implementing software robot into different countries. Please let us know in your application if you are interested to work full-time or part-time.
You are offered
* An international work environment
* A chance to communicate with different stakeholders and get responsibility
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
JOB DUTIES The project you will take part in is part of a larger supply chain transformation program. The aim of the project you will manage is to implement a transport management system globally in three factories and service units. The goal is to unify and create common transportation processes worldwide and to bring suppliers and operators to the digital platform. The work is done remotely.
* Manage the progress, implementation, deadlines and execution of the project
* Tracking deliverable status and resources
* Reporting on progress and budget/cost
* Coordinating activities within the group and with external stakeholders (suppliers, transport companies) as well as relationship management with suppliers, operators and large stakeholders during the project
* Working closely with process owners, IT project manager, solution owner, and development teams
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant academic background (business / logistics, e.g. supply chain)
* Work experience in either project management, coordinating or other similar role
* Coordination and leadership skills as well as the ability to perform multiple tasks and manage multiple project elements simultaneously
* Good written and verbal communication skills in English
As a person you have
* Ability to manage major stressful situations
* Large-scale thinking and visioning
* Attention to detail
* Conflict resolution skills
* Start: April 2021
* Work extent: Full-time/part-time, untill Noveber 2021
* Location: Remote work
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Cargotec that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATION Read more about: Cargotec