Project Manager/ Business Developer
We are looking for an experienced and structured Project Manager/Business Developer to join our Operational Excellence function. Operational Excellence is supporting Consumer Solutions with execution of cross functional projects and process improvement initiatives by using a customer centric approach and lean methodology. In your role as Project Manager/Business Developer you will lead business initiatives in close cooperation with the business units, functions and Business Technology division. We value a highly independent but collaborative mindset. We believe you have a wide set of soft skills and that you are good at interacting with all types of people.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Preparing mandate, organization and business case for the initiatives based on input from stakeholders
- Improving performance by executing projects based on given mandate and defined business case
- Reviewing processes by executing value stream analyses in cooperation with the business units and functions
- Interacting closely with business managers, specialists and developers
- Coordinating and collaborating with other project managers
- Presenting reports and results to stakeholders and project sponsors
In this role you will report to the Head of Operational Excellence, Fortum Consumer Solutions. You can be located in Oslo, Norway or Espoo, Finland.
We offer you
This is the start of your meaningful career journey at Fortum. We actively encourage job rotation and development activities across the company with open leadership as our guiding principle. This is an opportunity to join the change and actively contribute to improve Consumer Solutions performance by increasing customer centricity and operational excellence via digitalization. We offer you a versatile and independent role in a growing and strategical digital transformation. You will be part of an engaged and dynamic team with strong business knowledge and positive mindset. In Fortum, we believe the best of our people and want to foster a company culture that encourages our people to develop.
We are looking for you who have a good combination of experience and skills:
- Mindset of continuous improvement and thinking processes and technologies out of the box with customer centricity and E2E mindset
- Data analysis skills to base the decision making on data and facts rather than feeling or experience
- Strong presentation and visualization skills to create clarity in complicated situations
- Dynamic and proactive working style
- Confidence-building and with a very high degree of integrity
- Bachelor or master of management in business administration/project management
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience of project management and stakeholder management
- Proven track record of running successful projects or process improvement work
- Experienced in use of various project methodology (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma and Scrum)
- Fluency in English
Please send your application via our online recruitment system by December 4th at the latest. Please apply as soon as possible, as we start contacting suitable candidates right away and the position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found. More information can be given by Thore M. Sveen, Head of Operational Excellence, contact number +47 930 18 421 or through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Time window to contact: 16:30 to 17:30 PM CET.
To be selected for the position, the applicant must go through background clearance and health examination including drug testing (applies only for Finland).