Do you want to help healthcare providers across the world to build smarter healthcare? Are you ready to lead BeeHealthy customers in their digital leap? We are looking for a proactive and entrepreneur minded Project Manager to join our energetic team!
Project Manager for BeeHealthy
We are on a mission to make healthcare smarter for all – healthcare providers and patients. Healthcare that is more efficient, more impactful, and more affordable. Easier, faster and more accessible. The future of healthcare is in combining the digital and physical world, and empowering people to better control their health in an active and preventive manner. We know how to make it happen, but we need the brightest minds to help us succeed in our growth story.
As a subsidiary of Mehiläinen, the leading private healthcare company in Finland, BeeHealthy draws on 110+ years of experience in healthcare and 20+ years of experience in developing digital services and software inhouse. BeeHealthy has just started its journey and is in a strong growth mode. We share over 50 developers with Mehiläinen and build on a modern tech infrastructure to serve customers around the world.
As we are now growing our dynamic team, we need your help to achieve our next goals within project management and help our customers to build new digital business with our platform. First and foremost, we look for people with attitude, curiosity and passion for making a difference in digital healthcare! If you have an entrepreneurial attitude, while being a good team player, and you can take responsibility of your own work as well as build trust with your customers, you are the one we are looking for!
Currently we are around 80 dedicated BeeHealthy professionals in Finland, Germany and Sweden but in a couple of years we should be hundreds across multiple countries. This is truly your chance to build a project management process for the next chapter of BeeHealthy.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• As Project Manager, you will take holistic responsibility for successful customer implementation projects within BeeHealthy.
• Managing the client relationship, setting realistic expectations within agreed cost and time scales, and ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
• Contributing actively to pre-sales, managing project teams and monitoring progress using best practices and appropriate quality standards.
• Co-ordinating with product and tech teams to build client project timetables and cost estimates
• Leading workshops to understand client needs and matching the needs with our existing product features and creating a future roadmap
• Heading the implementation project together with BeeHealthy product team and supporting the client in the convert into a digital mindset with help from Mehiläinen´s digital and medical teams
• Strong ownership of the holistic concept design together with the customer covering the entire process: business model, people, interaction points and application as support tool
What we offer:
• A key role to strong ownership in building Mehiläinen's internationalization with start-up -spirit but a solid financial backing
• Opportunity to be part of driving the digital age of healthcare
• Possibility to expand your role both geographically and in scope of responsibilities as the business grows
• Strong and supportive team to help you succeed in your role
• Office at the city centre of Helsinki, but remote work arrangements can also be made
What we wish from you:
• 3-5 + years’ experience ideally with tech and software consulting with proven success in project management
• Good self-confidence in presenting and negotiating with senior executives at client – typically the decision makers from our platform are the CEO´s other C-level directors at major healthcare companies
• Curiosity and willingness to find out best practises from across the BeeHealthy and Mehiläinen organizations
• Leadership and management skills and a passion to grow in these areas
• You are a PowerPoint wizard; you are quick to create concise presentations
• You call for attention and make an impact in teams’ meetings and in large stages alike
• You are a top-tier customer servant and have a desire to succeed together with the customer
• You understand what it takes to make a change in customer organisations, perhaps you are familiar with change management methodologies and at minimum have an interest in learning more
• Experience in a high growth environment and growth mindset
• Passion for improving healthcare systems around the world
• Experience in healthcare is a big plus
• Excellent communication skills in English and stakeholder management
You are sure to succeed in this position if you have the experience required and you are a responsible team player. First and foremost, we are looking for someone with a great attitude: we work with important themes with a can-do approach as well as good humor, and we enjoy our work.
We look forward to hear from you and your skills, so please provide your application with CV and salary request by Wed 29.4.2021.
We are happy to answer any questions you might have! Please contact our Talent Acquisition Lead Minna Koivukangas on Thu 15th between 10-12 hrs (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358406357021).