Are you a project management expert ready to take the next step in your career? Are you a strong self-starter with the ability to take initiative? If you said yes, you might be the PMO Coordinator we are looking for!We are looking for
Clevry is looking for a PMO Coordinator to our client Fortum. Business Technology (BT) drives digitalization at Fortum, enabling smart solutions for customers, improved asset and trading productivity, and new data driven business models. The organization brings together technical and digital competences and solutions to help optimize Fortum’s entire value chain, create excellent customer experiences and drive new sources of revenue.
The BT Program Management Team is looking for a Program Management Center of Excellence Coordinator to strengthen the team. The team is responsible for program and project management practices and development in close collaboration with other IT Strategy & Governance teams, BT Finance and Businesses. You will work with our top management, internal digital experts and best external consultants to create new value and grow.
Position is located in Keilaniemi, Espoo. The position is permanent and fulltime via Clevry. The starting date is as soon as possible, in June-July 2021.Client Company
Fortum is a European energy company with activities in more than 40 countries. We provide our customers with electricity, gas, heating and cooling as well as smart solutions to improve resource efficiency. We want to engage our customers and society to join the change for a cleaner world. Together with our subsidiary Uniper, we are the third largest producer of CO2-free electricity in Europe. With approximately 19,000 professionals and a combined balance sheet of approximately EUR 69 billion, we have the scale, competence and resources to grow and to drive the energy transition forward. Fortum's share is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki and Uniper's share on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. www.fortum.comMain tasks
- Support in project gate quality assurance process
- Be responsible for project data accuracy and actively follow up with our project managers
- Support with project management tools and data analytics, including manual data updates
- Provide support to our project managers, for instance in project financials tracking
- Actively maintain PMO communication channels and forums
- Support in other PMO areas as needed
We offer you
- A bachelor or master’s degree in a relevant field (IT or business administration)
- A few years of experience working within IT or business
- Project management experience and certification on project management practices
- Good engagement skills with colleagues and stakeholders, excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Fluency in English is a must
Apply for the job now!
- A way to start a meaningful career journey at Fortum
- Dynamic community of tech enthusiasts
- A front row seat in Fortum’s transformation
- Open-minded leadership team
- Opportunities to work with exciting and pioneering projects across Fortum
- An opportunity to make a real difference for the cleaner world
In case you think you might be the perfect match, send your application via our online recruitment tool. We will start interviews as soon as suitable candidates apply. The last day to send job application is 27.6.2021 but be fast! If you have any questions concerning this position, feel free to contact Recruitment Team Manager Marjukka Laakso (Marjukka.email@example.com
). Additional information about our recruitment process
At Clevry, we believe that rather than focusing solely on hard skills, the key to success is based on soft skills and the willpower to rise beyond expectations. Therefore, our recruitment process involves psychometrical assessments that evaluates soft skills and cognitive abilities essential for this role. By assessing soft skills, we can help applicants to describe their own strengths more effectively and to find employment quicker and more easily.
When applying through us, you will receive a personal feedback report based on the personality assessment. The recruitment process also involves an interview with both Clevry and the client company, so you will get to know both as the recruitment process progresses. Additional information about Clevry
For over 30 years we have been the change maker for a more soft skills driven work-life within talent acquisition, assessments and advisory. We operate globally with customers, consultants and candidates from North America to Singapore with headquarters in Brighton, Stockholm and Helsinki. At Clevry we have over 150 soft skills certified recruiters, business psychologists and experts at your service. We find the right candidate for the job, and the right job for the candidate!