Project Financial Controller, Gasum, Espoo (FIN-SWE-ENG)Gasum
Gasum is a leading Nordic biogas producer offering both biogas production and availability on industrial scale. We have biogas production plants in Finland and Sweden. Biogas is a renewable fuel made entirely of biowaste. It allows our partners to reduce their CO2-emissions significantly and to shift from a linear to a circular economy. In addition to biogas, our plants produce recycled nutrients that are suitable for both agriculture and different industries. We are constantly developing our production by setting new standards and investing in new biogas plants. Our purpose in cleaner energy and through our own production and our European partners, we will make 4 TWh of biogas available by 2024.
We at StaffPoint are looking for a
Project Financial Controller
for Gasum. The contract is fixed-term until 30th of June 2023.
In your role your main responsibilities are
- Perform and coordinate financial controlling, invoice handling from Basware, and costs follow-up within the biogas unit.
- Cost reporting in PDE teams and towards BU/group financial team.
- Follow-up project financials in Power BI and Thinking Portfolio
- Subsidy reporting for projects in Finland, Norway and Sweden.
- Technical and procurement documentation management assistance (using M-Files)
What are we looking for in a candidate
- Thorough and analytical approach to work
- Strong team player and communicator in Project support functions
- Goal and target orientated, process focus
- Willing to share information and ideas
- Self-motivated, possess enthusiasm, perseverance, and a strong desire to succeed
- Adaptable, structured and willing to find solutions
- Good language skills in Swedish, Finnish, and English
In addition we'd prefer that you have a good understanding of ERP-operations and project management, you have very good experience within the accounting area, and you are experienced in international organisations.
Experience and knowledge in Basware, Power BI, D365, Excel, and M-Files are all appreciated.
As an employee you have at least 3 years of relevant and documented work experience and relevant education such as University or similar. You are experienced in project related works and you have a great collaboration skills. The role requires you to be highly self-driven person who enjoys taking iniatives and bringing best ideas to the table. You are a great problem solver and a strong team player.
You will be employed through StaffPoint, and you are located in Espoo. You are allowed to work in a hybrid model. Your supervisor and closest colleague would be located in Sweden.