Project Financial Administrator
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people. To the shipping industry, ABB offers an extensive portfolio of integrated marine systems and solutions that improve the flexibility, reliability and energy efficiency of vessels. By coupling power, automation and advisory, proven fuel-efficient technologies and services that ensure maximum vessel uptime, ABB is in a unique position to improve the profitability of customers' business throughout the entire lifecycle of a fleet.
We are looking for a Project Financial Administrator at ABB Oy, Marine and Ports business line in Helsinki, Vuosaari. In this position, you will set up the sales orders and projects in SAP system as well as assist project managers and finance team in various task in Order to Cash process. Ideal candidate has appropriate skills in SAP SD module and in SAP PS module. You will be part of the finance team in Marine and Ports, Vuosaari and report to Business Controller.
You will have Interesting tasks covering multiple dimensions of project administration and Information systems maintenance and development.
We offer you the opportunity to work in customer focused environment and possibility to participate into large customer projects as project financial administration expert.
- Setting up and maintaining project (SAP sales order and project systems) structures approved by the Project Manager in SAP.
- Calculating and maintaining project related invoicing data during the sales and project setup phase.
- Participating in process and tool development.
- Participating and leading problem solving together with information system support in the area of sales order management and project management in SAP.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- A B.Sc. degree in engineering or finance.
- A few years’ experience within project financial administration. Experience of project-based or manufacturing business is an advantage.
- Highly skilled at setting up and maintaining SAP sales orders with multiple milestones and items.
- Experience in SAP project systems is beneficial.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Good communication and team working skills.
- Good MS Excel user skills.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish.
<!-- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION -->
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI72191605 by December 1, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Saara Kuusisto, Controller, tel. +358 50 332 9246.