Project EngineerValmet Automotive EV Power Oy
Speed has always been in our DNA. Become a member of our team and join us on the fast lane! With globally almost 4.500 employees and unlimited passion for mobility and innovation, Valmet Automotive is working on the future of the automobile. A clear focus on eDrive Engineering – paired with outstanding manufacturing competence – we are an experienced and visionary partner for development and production within an industry on the rise.
In our new Electric Vehicle Business Line (EVBL) we develop and manufacture battery systems from 48V up to High Voltage for automotive and industrial applications. Valmet Automotive covers the full range from contract manufacturing to a TIER1 system supplier.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Project Coordinator, Engineer to strengthen our Project Management organization in battery manufacturing plant. You are responsible for coordinating different kind of engineering projects within various areas and will facilitate working sessions with cross-functional teams. In this position you will communicate with internal and external experts, with our customers and should be able to use lessons learned from previous projects. Tasks include also compiling and developing status reports, coordinating schedules, managing meetings and agendas and make sure everything is documented properly.
Location will be in Uusikaupunki, Finland.
What we expect
- BSc or MSc degree, preferably in engineering
- Understanding of production technology
- Enthusiasm to work in different projects in parallel
- Capability to take on responsibility
- Detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with ability to work in a cross-functional team and matrix organization
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English language skills
- an employer committed to sustainable, environmentally conscious business practices
- friendly colleagues ready to support you
- performance-related annual bonuses
- possibility of remote and flexible working (if your position allows it)
- ergonomic and modern workstations
- versatile e-learning opportunities (e.g., LinkedIn Learning and Rosetta Stone language courses)
- Free access to Laturi, a leisure center in Uusikaupunki, which includes a gym and various group exercise classes
- electronical employee benefit ePassi, which can be used for sports, cultural and wellness services
Senior Project Manager, PB4XX
Please send your application by 23.10.2022.