We’re now looking for a Project Engineer based in our Espoo or Kouvola office
Gas transport market is expanding now rapidly in the Nordics. Gasum has today a network around 100 gas filling stations in Finland, Sweden and Norway. The company is running operation and maintenance of this filling stations network which is based on the close co-operation with different partners and experts from different areas. Gas filling station technology and operating models are developing with great focus on safety matters. Gasum together with it’s partner wants to be a front runner in this development.
In this role, you will be working both with new projects and supporting O&M (Operation & Maintenance) in our Nordic Operation and Project Organization of Traffic Business Unit.
Your main responsibilities will be:
Responsible for execution of Traffic BU O&M projects relating to gas refueling stations
Responsible for project communication towards internal and external stakeholders
Support O&M in development of performance and efficiency
Support O&M in gas filling stations long term asset management (replacement investments)
Support O&M to identify necessary improvements on gas refueling stations to improve the safety, production availability, efficiency and operability
Be a part in new investment and operations development projects related to gas refueling stations
What We Expect From You:
- Good communication skills with internal and external stakeholders in the multi-supplier environment
- Engineering skills and willingness to learn more in Traffic O&M business
- Capacity to take responsibility and achieve set targets
- You are well-organized and have ability to prioritize most essential tasks in information flow and secure their progress
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Good team player and able to co-operate with Nordic colleagues and stakeholders
- Customer focused and interest to develop new growth business
- Communication skills in Finnish and in English
We offer you:
- Interesting tasks in a Nordic environment and insights into the fast developing energy sector.
- Development opportunities in our responsible and innovative company
- An inspiring and modern workplace and an encouraging team to support you in fast growing business.
Our ethical code covers looking after people and the environment alike. We aim at building a cleaner tomorrow.
Interested in building a cleaner tomorrow?
Please apply by 06.12.2020, enclosing your CV and salary request. For inquiries about the vacancy, please contact Manager, Investment Portfolio, Markus Kaarlela, 0400386065, on 19.11.2020 between 9.00-10.30 or on 26.11.2020 between 9.00-10.30.
Learn more about our company.