Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 1.10.2019
In Vaisala’s Weather and Environment business area, our forward-thinking team focuses on providing solutions to react on challenging weather or air quality conditions.
We partner with our customers to help them make the most informed decisions whenever environmental insight matters.
In Vaisala's Project and Customer Services (PCS) we specialize in customer project deliveries. Our services cover all stages, from design and integration phase to acceptance testing and customer training.
We are looking for:
We are looking for a talented and motivated Project Engineer to join our team of experts.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
Your main task will be to configure and document our Airport Weather Observation Systems (AWOS). These systems consist of multiple Automatic Weather Stations and a server acquiring and distributing the data to users.
You may be a recent graduate looking for a place to grow. You will be located in Vaisala headquarters in Vantaa, Finland.
To be successful in this role, we expect that you have
- Experience in LAN/WAN/Internet technologies
- Experience in both Windows server and Linux server environments
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Proactive attitude and you are comfortable with working in a quickly changing environment
- Experience in data acquisition systems
- Great communication skills and you are used to working in small teams
Following qualifications are not required, but a great asset:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- CAD drawing skills
- French, Spanish, Russian or German skills
- Basic understanding of meteorology
Please note that you need to be eligible to work in Finland.
Please submit your online application by October 15 including CV and salary expectations.
For further information please contact Sabit Nasretdin (+358 40 753 9834) on Wednesday October 2 or Friday October 11 between 10:00-12:00 (EET).