Teemme sivustolla ylläpitotöitä 22.5. klo 5.00–7.00. Voit katsoa työpaikkailmoituksia, mutta kirjautuminen ja uusien ilmoitusten julkaisu ei onnistu. Palvelu voi olla myös hetkittäin kokonaan poissa käytöstä.
We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Project Engineer at ABB Oy, Grid Automation unit in Vaasa. In this role, you will be a responsible member in a project team.
Your main responsibilities
• Engineering including purchasing definitions, system configuration, HMI creation in SCADA/DMS system and process database building
• Participating in commissioning and customer training at site
• As a Project Engineer you will have many opportunities to develop your competence and proceed to other positions: Specialist, Lead Engineer, Project Manager, Sales Manager etc.
• A supportive team and close co-operation
• Continuous co-operation with end customers
• Unique deliveries, excellent possibility to improve your knowledge
• The opportunity to work in a truly international working environment where customers are located in several countries and cultures
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
• Fluent communication skills in Finnish and English
• Electrical distribution principle understanding
• Programming competence
• Ability to travel 20 - 60 days per year
• Willingness to work in flexible project team
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI68352577 by May 30th, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Harri Paulasaari, tel. +358 50 3343423.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader with a comprehensive offering for digital industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB is today a leader in digital industries with four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by its common ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB’s market leading Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com