We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Project Engineer at ABB Oy, Motors and Generators unit in Helsinki. You will be working in the project management department with our induction motors and generators. In this position, you will be responsible for the delivery projects within a nominated geographical region or business segment.
• Ensuring smooth project execution from order to delivery
• Change management
• Project communication towards the customers and internal stakeholders.
• A challenging position and versatile tasks in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal and professional development at ABB.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in mechanical or electrical engineering
• A few years' experience in project management
• Good planning and multitasking skills – ability to manage complexity
• Ability to support a continuous development process
• Good communication skills and stress tolerance
• Customer-oriented mindset
• A conscientious and quality-driven attitude
• Familiarity with MS Office tools and SAP
• Good written and spoken communication skills in Finnish and in English.
Ideally, you have
• Understanding of the order to delivery process and of electrical machines.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI65542145 by August 5, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Jussi Havela July 23, at noon-3.p.m., tel. +358 50 332 8922.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com